Workout to start all workouts(or something dramatic like that)

Been a while since I've posted on exercising, probably not since I almost killed myself eating a doughnut or two and then running in the midday heat. Ok, exaggeration about the dying, but the point is that I've not been doing too well on keeping up with exercising in general, let alone running since I ran a 5k this spring. Maybe I need another goal to work on...

In the meantime, I spotted this easy workout routine on pinterest and I've been trying it the past few days.

It's great for me right now and if you need an exercise pick-me-up.

Here are the top 6 reasons:
1. Makes me sweat
2. I can feel it the next day
3. Works muscles that will help my running
4. Hope it'll help me with my core and arm strength.
5. Gets me back into exercising
6. Reminds me of my martial arts workouts, which motivates me more to do it

So, here it is if you want to try it out:


From this blog

(and btw she means do three sets)

Comments