Just in case you were wondering...




It's the eve of my trip and how do I celebrate it? By making sushi and onigiri(balls of rice) of course. Despite the name of my blog, I actually have never partaken of strawberry sushi; I don't even know if it's ever been made. So I decided to make some, see what it tastes like, and do a mini photo shoot(because every blog needs a banner). I'll let you know, it tastes really good- especially in combination with cucumber and crab.
So why name my blog strawberry sushi bites? Something that represents me(strawberry) and something that represents Japan(sushi). Ben actually helped me come up with the name- thanks bro!

Comments

  1. HI Kelsey,

    Just browsing around and saw your strawberry sushi! Interesting. Have never tried that combination. Definitely worth trying:)

    Cheers from Manila,
    Gil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gil,

    Glad that you stumbled upon my blog. Tell me what you think if you try strawberry sushi yourself.

    God bless,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy! I'll have to get Aeisha to try that. :)

    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment