Retreat near Mt. Fuji!

Well, the intern retreat was a treat. I really enjoyed myself, and got to know a lot of my fellow interns a lot better.
We raced there and my team got second(out of four). Come to find out, it's around one of the five lakes around Mt. Fuji. And Fuji-san was beautiful.
We got to stay in a group of cabins maintained by a mission group. It was great, minus the spiders. We studied Acts 17:25, focusing on how God gives us life, and breath, and everything. We played volleyball, swang on swings, went bike riding, swam in the lake, played mafia, ahd a talent show...the list goes on and on. I am quite satisfied with my time there, and look forward to the second half of the summer.

Comments

  1. hey, kelsey! i'm glad you could get away for a while. it must have been beautiful. i love you! dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment