Porpoise-driven Life


I saw this searching around a a blog this morning and had a good laugh(not sure about what the guy writes there, but the video was funny). Like porpoises three-sided fin making us think of the trinity lol.

Laughs aside, it got me thinking. I'm not saying that stuff like WWJD bracelets are wrong, but it's interesting how we follow fads all the time in American Christian culture. I wonder if that's a bad thing or not. Are they just different ways to reach different generations? Or could something as silly as a porpoise become the next big Christian thing?

I think it was also making fun of how false teachers can twist just about any scripture if they find the right translation, using like a partial verse in order to come up with some crazy theology...people like Joel Osteen.  (I'm not sure about the Purpose Driven Life - I was pretty young when it came out)That for sure is something to look out for.

 Anyone have any opinions?

Comments