On break!

So now that I finally feel that I have time to write, I don't really know what to write about. Not for a lack of ideas, but because I feel like there are so many roaming about in my head, just like there are a million things I could be doing now that I'm on probation from school(as my father jokingly says). And yet when that happens, it just confuses me and I end up doing one random thing. I think today I'm not going to get very philosophical.

But here's a huzzah to having this time to wind down and get my thoughts in order. It's so nice to have a break! This past semester was the hardest in a while and I didn't expect to come out of it with great grades, but I think I have some kind professors, because I made out quite well, better than I deserved. I was steeling myself for the worst, but didn't find it. Praise God!

I've had a good first few days. The weather's been surprisingly warm and sunny a few of those days, and that's made all the difference- I've been able to explore the woods and also run around the neighborhood. I've wanted to be able to run for a good long time now, and this year, I've finally been able to really realize this goal. I started this summer just to do something physical after working all day. I may be slow(still a little more than 10 minutes per mile), but I'm getting out there, expanding my lungs, making my legs stronger, increasing my endurance, and just enjoying myself.

Today I went to the library and borrowed entirely too many books- 6 or 7 to read in the next two weeks, two of those in Spanish. Ambitious, probably not going to happen, but who knows? And I haven't really been able to indulge in reading very much at school.

Well, I'm usually the strategist when my brother and I play Final Fantasy games. Lightning and the gang need me. My duties call me ;-)

I'll probably write a bit on whatever language things I've been up to and later I'm going to look back through what God's done in me this year through my blogs.

Until then! 待ったね~

Comments