Joy!

Life has been so good this semester in school. I've been able to make new friends and get to know old friends a whole lot better. It's funny what letting people invade your life and really living life with them can do for you. The Japanese to the left is for friend- you know I like something when I feel like mixing it with my love for languages haha- just had to put it in there.

This makes me think of other times in my life when I forgot how much I enjoyed and needed and fed from the love that one can get from a friend. Maybe it wasn't possible for me at that time, or I forgot about the ones I had. But right now I'm so happy right now that I've remembered that. Life isn't meant to be lived alone, and I have a family that I've met here at school that I can keep up with for my whole life! I'm so glad for the many seemingly random circumstances that led me to where I am today. God is guiding my life and he does work all things for the good of those who love him!

This joy that I'm feeling right now, I hope that I can remember and keep in the future adventures God will have me take. The circumstances will be different, the people might be different or farther away, but the one I serve is the same and the joy I get from a friend is nothing compared to the joy I get from the ultimate Friend.

Comments