PRAISE GOD!!!

God is so great! This day was really good. I love my fellow interns, the volunteers, and missionaries! I love the Japanese.(Okay, so I'm really happy right now, but those things are true).
About 20 people have come to Christ in the last month. This afternoon, Adam was with K-san, a guy he randomly met at Kokubunji Station, and after having they had fun with the group all afternoon with those crazy puzzles, I noticed them sitting talking earnestly in the woods. A while after that, Adam and K-san came and told us that K-san had become a Christian! He has Christ in his heart; he is my brother!
This evening, an older man met with Brian and also accepted Christ. He already believed in the Bible, but he wanted to make sure, and so tonight he said he wanted Jesus to be his savior and Lord.
About Chika-san: She and her friend Saika saw that God had been seeking them out, so they accepted Christ with Lindsey and Justin.
Had onigiri(that didn't fill me up, strangely) and Kebab meat in a pita today with the Mobile Team. They're only here until Tuesday morning, so I'm only going to see them one more time. Also met up with Sousuke-san and Mikiko-san today. They really just wanted to practice their English, but they were fun and styling!
I find that Japanese food can be just as unhealthy as American; I ate at Sukiya with Caleb tonight and there was a bacon meal. Bacon with rice does not equal healthy, but it was tasty.
Anyway, happy day.

Comments

  1. I'm super happy for you! And it's sooo awesome about the 20 people brought to Christ this month. Praise God! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment